1. Attending emergencies within the service area & handling casualties.
2. Performing primary assessment & identifying risk & damages.
3. Prioritization & triaging the casualties.
4. Providing ABC at the site & mobilizing without further damages.
5. Providing Oxygen via face Mask if necessary.
6. Providing AMBU ventilation if necessary.
7. Controlling the bleeding at the site of accident.
8. Transporting the casualties to nearest Hospital.
9. Giving a brief report regarding casualties to Institution & STJ SL.
10. Rearranging & replacing the equipment’s & vehicle after handling the incident.
1. Kataragama & Anuradhapura religious events
2. Kandy & Kelaniya perahera
3. Nallur Kovil religious festival , Jaffna
4. Religious event at Madhu
5. Sri pada season in Maskeliya
6. Various other public gatherings.
1. COVID pandemic providing disinfection program / distributing medicines & other food items.
2. During fuel crisis providing health checkups, health advice.
3. During Aragalaya providing emergency services.
4. Every day our District teams providing free services during various local events.
Where there is an emergency need for human resource – ST JOHN takes the leadership without any discrimination & without considering monetary benefit.